An Ottawa-Gatineau native, Dani obtained her license in civil law in 2007 and her license in common law in 2009, both from the University of Ottawa. Dani has been with Burn Tucker Lachaîne as an associate lawyer since its inception in January 2014.
Fluently bilingual, Dani handles all types of personal injury claims including motor vehicle collisions, slip and fall claims, disability claims and fatality claims. Dani works hard for her clients, always keeping their best interests at heart. Dani is a compassionate person who represents only the injured or disabled party; never the insurer.
Dani is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) and the County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA). She is also a Board member of the Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO), an association which promotes access to justice to French-speaking litigants.
Dani has been a speaker at the County of Carleton Law Association’s Civil Litigation Conference at Mont-Tremblant, the New Lawyers’ Division of the OTLA conference in Toronto, and the AJEFO conference.
In her free time, Dani enjoys running, cycling and spending time with her husband and their three children.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Cases
- Insurance-Related Litigation
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Cyclist Accidents
Education and Admissions to the Bar
Called to the Bar of Ontario, Canada 2010
University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, LL.B., 2009 LL.L., 2007
Presentations and Published Works
- Various presentations; County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA), Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), Association des juristes d'expression française de l'Ontario (AJEFO), 2014 - present
- Teacher’s Assistant; University of Ottawa, Advanced Trial Advocacy
- Board of Directors; Association des juristes d’expression français de l’Ontario (AJEFO), 2017 - Present, Ottawa
- Pro Bono Lawyer; Law Help Ontario (Pro Bono Ontario)
- Pro Bono Lawyer: REACH Canada
What Dani’s Clients Say About Her
Read Dani’s Most Recent Blogs and Articles