If you or someone you love has been injured and you are trying to decide which personal injury lawyer to hire, we encourage you to do some research. Look into the firm you are considering and consider the following:
1. There are many excellent Ottawa-based personal injury lawyers who are doing exceptional work for their clients. They may not have their names splashed on the sides and back of buses but that is because they don’t need to. Like us, they have been here, working hard for clients for many years. They advertise, sure, but they are also referred work by former clients and other lawyers who trust them to do provide excellent service.
2. Those Ottawa-based lawyers have connections to your community – they know the hospitals, the doctors, the physiotherapists and occupational therapists. They appear in the Courts in Ottawa.
3. Those Ottawa-based lawyers also live and work here. Many, like us, will come out to see you at the hopsital or in your home, and if you need to come to the office, we have offices here.
4. Also like us, many Ottawa lawyers can and do easily provide service to the outlying areas of Eastern Ontario – Cornwall, Pembroke, Brockville, Hawkesbury, because you are just a short drive away from our homes and offices. Our lawyers have done work for many years in those communities. We have gotten to know the people there.
5. Deciding which personal injury lawyer to hire after you have been injured or your family member has died is a very big, very personal decision. It shouldn’t necessarily be made based on whose ad you know the best. Having the biggest, flashiest ad gives you name recognition but it is no guarantee of anything else.
6. Research local lawyers and interview a few lawyers before deciding who to hire – meet with the lawyer, ask questions about their years of experience, whether they have trial experience, how they will handle your case, what they will charge you. Get a feel for which lawyer will do the best job for you.
The lawyers at Burn Tucker Lachaîne live and work in Ottawa. We are Ottawa lawyers serving all of Eastern Ontario. If you have questions or want to meet with one of our lawyers, give us a call. We would be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation consultation about your case and answer any questions you may have. If you can’t come to us because of your injuries or if you live outside of Ottawa and would prefer, we will come to see you at the hospital or your home.
Enjoy this article? Don't forget to share.
Vous avez aimé cet article? N'oublie pas de partager.
In personal injury litigation for car accidents, it is usually the insurance company of the person at-fault who will answer for them and […]Enjoy this article? Don't forget to share. Vous avez aimé cet article? N'oublie pas de partager.
You or a person close to you has been involved in a motor vehicle collision and sustained severe injuries. At what point can […]Enjoy this article? Don't forget to share. Vous avez aimé cet article? N'oublie pas de partager.
You are injured in a car accident, you call your car insurance company for help and guidance, and you are told that you […]Enjoy this article? Don't forget to share. Vous avez aimé cet article? N'oublie pas de partager.